This is a place to brainstorm, share group work, pose questions, comment before/during/after discussions, post drafts--and anything else we decide to blog about on our education odyssey.
Friday, June 8, 2012
Ryan Family Crest
I chose to use the website makeyourcoatofarms.com because it had so many different symbols and sayings and shields that I knew i couldn't make anything better if i did it freehand or in paint ect. So I began by choosing the colors red, green and white for my crest which stand for warrior, joy and faith. I chose the colors red and white and green because on my actual family crest, those are the actual colors on it. My motto also includes the word faith which is close to me because it is my middle name and I was given that name as a good reason. My symbols stand for determination(eagle), Inventive(keys), polite(anchor), and dignified(sun). I chose the shield I did because its very pretty and looks regal. It also looks European and my family originates from Europe. I used a little bit of original back ground by putting a little twist on it to end up with my final crest you see now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment